A versatile platform with a wide range of sensing capabilities
The SP-48 has been designed to host a wide variety of applications and sensors. It can support a total payload of up to 70 kg (150 lbs), drawing up to 500 W for day-long missions, or approximately 25 to 85 W for 24x7 operation (depending on desired cruise speed and available sun energy).
The base package includes the following built-in sensors:
We support a wide variety of payloads and sensors for various commercial, defense and scientific applications. Below is a partial list of sensors that can be integrated onto the SP-48 platform. Contact us for more details about supported sensors and information on integrating new sensors.
- Water Quality Sensors
- Oceanographic Sensors
- Meteorological Sensors
- Environmental Samplers
- Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP)
- Fisheries & Aquatic Habitat Echosounders
- Imaging Sonar
- Multibeam Sonar
- Side Scan Sonar
- Synthetic Aperture Sonar
- Sub-bottom Profiler
- Acoustic Modems
- Hydrophone/Hydrophone Arrays
- Inertial Navigation System
- Acoustic Positioning Systems – USBL, LBL
- Camera (surface and underwater)
- Custom Radios
- Custom Sensors and Others...